Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 5 in "30 Days of Blogging"




Day 5: a picture of somewhere you have been

I couldn't pick one place, so I picked 5. Just figured, I'd go for it.

Describing the pictures from left to right. Click on the collage to see it bigger.

1. Capernwray Hall - England - what is there to say? One of the best years of my life was spent here. I learned so much, and made friends that still enrich my life to this day.

2. Wallenstein Gardens - Prague - Brenda and I stumbled upon these gardens one day while walking through Prague, and they filled me with that unparalleled travel joy of discovering something delightful around an unexpected corner.

3.Tintern Abbey - Wales - visiting the site of one my favourite Wordsworth poems was a dream come true. We sat on the lawn and read the poem, and it was perfect.

4. London - England - London with Matt. One of the best cities in the world with my British-loving husband. Can it get better than that?

5. Cliffs of Moher - Ireland - Matt and I came around the corner to see the cliffs and I shrieked. It didn't even seem real it was so beautiful.

Okay, maybe a little over the top, but who can resist a trip down travel memory lane.


No comments: