Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 15 in "30 Days of Blogging"


Day 15: put your ipod on shuffle - first 10 songs that play

Okay, I did it again. I posted twice in a day. It's difficult sometimes okay? My excuse this time is that yesterday I was at a (free!) Mother Mother show in West Vancouver and I got back late. It was a pretty fantastic night, and deserves a post of it's now. But for now, it will serve as a fantastic lead-in for today's assignment.

I don't have an ipod. I have an iphone (c'mon blog assignments, get with the times), so I'll use that. And I'm going to do it on "Recently Played" and not the whole iphone. This gives you a better idea of what I'm actually listening to these days.

1. "Weighty Ghost" - Wintersleep
2. "Emerald Lake, AB" - Said the Whale
3. "Vagabond" - Wolfmother
4. "Here Comes Your Man" - Meaghan Smith
5. "Out of the Shield" - Said the Whale
6. "One Day Like This" - Elbow (shout out to Mel, that one is thanks to your mix)
7. "40 Day Dream" - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
8. "Quelqu'un M'a Dit" - Carla Bruni
9. "America" - Simon & Garfunkel
10. "Heart" - Stars

And there you have it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too shabby. But Carla Bruni-Sarkozy? I don't think I've ever listened to a first-lady's music. Strange!