Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 16 in "30 Days of Blogging"


Day 16: a picture of yourself


This picture is on the coast of Ireland in a town called Doolin. We went exploring and found all these beautiful rocks with etchings and crevices. It's amazing what the ocean can do to solid rock.

Matt wanted me to pick a picture where I was "trotting away from him" as I was prone to do on our travels. Often I would start trucking off in a certain direction so fast, or weaving through a crowd, and it would take him a few minutes to figure out where I'd gone, and he'd have to scramble to catch up. A bit of a metaphor for our relationship in some ways :)

And see, there I am, only a few minutes later.

2 comments:

chRistie said...

What great Sharelle photos! The only photos I can think of that would be comparably revealing of your character would involve books.

I imagine you had a book with you in these photos anyway, just in case. :)

Laura said...

hmm . . . you do scamper off now and then don't you :)