Day 11: write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
Oh my readership. I have let you down. I missed my post yesterday.
Here's the thing - its probably okay to miss one post- if you are out living your life right? We had the lovely Jenny Whims over to eat Swiss Chalet and watch Glee, and the night ran away with me.
So, now today I have to make up for it, and unfortunately I might have the two worst assignments possible. Why did I decide to do this again.
Warning: this bucket list is going to be a feeble "It's 10:51 pm and I still have another post to write" type list okay? I may add to it more later...
The (Very Brief) Bucket List
- Live abroad with Matthew - it doesn't have to be for long, but I probably want it to be in Europe.
- Teach Something I Love to People Who Love it Too - this one is kind of vague, but I realized again yesterday how much I love teaching when I taught a seminar at work. What I don't love is marking, and nagging, and beating something over people's heads. I don't know when or how this goal can be achieved. But nevertheless, its on the list. I'll probably have to get creative. And I'll probably have to do it for free.
- Own a House - I have to tell you, if you had asked me even a year ago for my bucket list, this item would not have been on it. But in the past few months, I have realized the delight of having a space to call "ours" with Matt. One day, I'd love to have a whole house to share with our family and our community.
- Travel Eastern Europe - I've traveled a lot in Western Europe, but I have yet to take on Eastern Europe and I've heard great things.
- Learn how to cook/bake - Let's face it, I mostly mean bake, because I live with a pretty excellent cook.
I think I might have already done some things on my bucket list without realizing it though. That's pretty great right?