Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 14 in "30 Days of Blogging"


Day 14: a picture of your family


.The Drewlos.

Well it turns out having a wedding was pretty useful for these blogging assignment photos. There is my family - looking pretty good I might add. I'm not sure how I got so fortunate - I have parents I can talk to, and a brother and sister-in-law who are also my friends. How great is that?

I'm pretty lucky because I get to see four out five people in this picture every day (wish I could see you every day too Lindsay!). I love working with my family because it's amazing to see what they can accomplish with each of their unique skills.

.The Daycos.

As if I wasn't lucky enough already, I married into this fantastic family. It's really a gift to feel so welcomed into a family, without pressure of having to be one thing or another. I feel very grateful for them and how they have supported us every step of the way.

And that's my family.

No comments: