Monday, February 07, 2011

Day 10 in "30 Days of Blogging"





Day 10: songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped.


.Happy.

-"Time to Pretend" - MGMT
- "You Make My Dreams" - Hall & Oates
- "Wouldn't It Be Nice" - The Beach Boys
- "Here Comes Your Man" - The Pixies
- "The Ghost Inside" - Broken Bells
- "Dog Days are Over" - Florence and the Machines

.Sad.

- "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" - Iron & Wine
- "Falling Awake" - Gary Jules
- "Skinny Love" - Bon Iver
- "Quelqu'un M'a Dit" - Carla Bruni
- "Cant Get it Right Today" - Joe Purdy

.Bored.

- "Human of the Year" - Regina Spektor
- "Help I'm Alive" - Metric
- "Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey
- "Find Me a Place" - Jupiter One

.Hyped.

- "Here It Goes Again" - OK Go
- "Home" - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- "O My Heart" - Mother Mother
- "F...orget You" - C-Lo Green
- "Marry You" - Bruno Mars (it had to be done)

1/3 done!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Yes, Hall & Oates... love it. The song is on the playlist at my work and I always sing along [ALWAYS].

theRachel said...

I'm loving all your blogging, Sharelley...

from mel said...

wow, I love this.
so many of your favs are mine. love it.