1. Sometimes we break things, like this snow man's nose for example. And since we are not a big fan of "the man", we think its pretty funny. Oh, and apparently we need some clarification. WRI is White Rock One. That is the code name for Peninsula Village Starbucks. I think its because we were the first Sbux in White Rock. That would make sense huh? And the Roman numerals, ya I don't really know why that is.
2. I like these people a whole lot - to the point, that I even like hanging out with them in my spare time! Case in point, staff crew at the WAG. Good times Martini night.
3. The Power team - Katie, Sharelle and Ashlee. Picture this, a weirdo comes in. (about every 3rd person) They leave. Then we all look at each other going "what the heck just happened there?". Without them, it would just be weirdos, but with them its funny funny times.
4. Trevor Conkey - come in sometime, and ask him to sing "Me and the Tree are One". I don't know why, but he reallly likes it.
5. Ridicolousness - I don't think thats a word, but it's what goes on. Toilet Paper. Check. Empty roll. Check. "Happy Birthday" Princess Tiara. Check. Good times had by all.
No but seriously, I really do love my Starbucks. I mean, at times its ridicolous, and busy, and customers are crazy. But I couldn't ask for a better minimum wage workplace. Its like people watching all the time, but with funny co-workers who enjoy it. There is nothing worse than a truly random moment, with no one to enjoy it. Okay, maybe there are some things worse, but c'mon that's not fun at all. So there you go, a little snapshot into White Rock I.