Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thanks friends...

Today, when I should have been studying I did a little blog ring hunting. Right away, I need to qualify that statement. Most of the blogs I encountered I should have already read a long long time ago. Alas, I had not. So there I go, clicking on everyone's links (yes I know I am getting more geeky by the second at this point). And what did I find out? That I am a link on these blogs! Pretty much made my day. So some special thanks to:

Christy Childers - http://talkingofmichelangelo.blogspot.com/
Bonnie Munchinsky - http://bonniesmunchkinland.blogspot.com/
Kate VanWynen (sp?) - http://www.katev.blogspot.com/
Bec Shulba - http://becshulba.blogspot.com/ (special thanks because I am called "Teacher Sharelle" - makes me think I might actually do it or something!)

And of course, to my classics - Bonnie, Kristina, Spiro, Salonka, Keeks. Thanks guys.

6 comments:

Ben S. said...

wow -- thanks for the props. i just want you to know that very few people truly appreciate the poet - tree. i'm glad to hear that you enjoyed that! we change it with the seasons. for winter, instead of snowflake-type poems, we made big raindrops. haha. peace.

thekate said...

Well howdy, Sharelle. :-) Don't worry, we're all utter geeks in the world of blogsdropping.
And yes, you spelled it right. :-)
I enjoy your blog immensely. It's an honor to link to it.

And I still think of you every time I go to Starbucks. I haven't been to a Standalone (McD's) recently, but I bet I'd think of you there too.

Kathryn Dechant said...

Thought of this phrase today and smiled "DC on the BS".

Bonnie said...

Hey Sharelle, Thanks for visiting Munchkinland! I visit your blog quite frequently and it is so enjoyable! Very YOU! Love it! I find it has just the right amount of sass!

Kiki said...

i want you to know that i considered adding you to my links today-only because i was shocked to see that i hadn't done it earlier. Forgive my ommitence, it shall be corrected.

Kiki said...

done like dinner.