Sunday, December 04, 2005

Does this Look like Me?


Yesterday we threw a suprise birthday party for my mom. She claims she knew because I was being "suspicious", but she didn't know. It was pretty fun times, those adults can get pretty mental. Its quite the expierence to sit in a room full of 50- something ladies as they talk about ex-boyfriends. Yikes, particularly if one of them is your mom. Double Yikes. But ya, it was fun, I did the game (of course) entitled "Deb Bingo" and I think I got some laughs. But the real point of this post is - do you think that picture looks like me? Because about eight of my moms friends said so. And I suppose if I think about it, it might...but I think I assumed that I didnt look like my mom. Your thoughts?

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Wow. Yes Sharelle.
and it's a good thing to.
Deb is an attractive woman.
Stand proud when people say you look like her.

Anonymous said...

yes, but more so when you were in grade nine than now

from mel said...

Yes, totally,
but my reason for writing is because I read somewhere that you said something about trains, 'kind of cool, kind of annoying.' and it was something you said and say and I nearly wet my pants laughing here in the internet cafe...just letting you know i was thinking about you. i hope all is well with you and you are taking care of yourself :)
melanie

Kathryn Dechant said...

Ah... Trains, kind of fun, kind of annoying. We need to have a chat about boys. Soon... Oh and you definately look like your mom.

Spiro said...

definately thought it was you at first. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand.. I definately have that picture of you that Kathryn put up on her blog that says, "trains, kinda fun, kinda annoying." it was actually my background for like a month. (thats a record.) love you kid. miss you.

Bonnie said...

Definitely--YES! I thought it was you too!

Anonymous said...

Heh - I'm the one in the picture - and and never even realized that Sharelle looked like me!! And all I can say is that she is the greatest daughter ever - whether or not we look alike!

Deb - AKA Mom