Thursday, February 08, 2007

I love Grey's Anatomy...

Look at them....I just love them.

Here's the thing. I don't watch too much t.v...but I am hooked on this show. All it took was a couple of episodes with Lavonne and Kira and I was sucked in. Now I just can't get enough. I download the music (which by the way, you should check out because it is great). There is some wisdom on this show too. Unconventional wisdom, but wisdom nonetheless. This past week, I learned not to be "judgy" with my friends, because it ruins people.

For two weeks in a row, I just saw there crying my eyes out. If you watch the show, you know why. Later I was trying to explain it to Matt and I just about cried again. This is me at my most ridicolous, and it is because of this show. But it's good crying, because the writers know how to draw you in, how to make you feel.

You didn't think I could write that much about a t.v. show, but I just did. That is why I love Grey's Anatomy...

4 comments:

Ang said...

I'm so glad you learned not to be judgy, I was on the verge of ruin. This is a fantastic show! But I'll be waiting for DVD cause of class on Thursday night :(

Ang said...

OK! I watched a rerun tonight!!!!! Holy S*&T!!!! this stuff is un-freaking believable!

Christy Childers said...

how can you not love grey's anatomy? just look at that picture.

Spiro said...

and where does it take place?