Day 1: a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
On a recent visit to Seattle to see Spiro and the Harry Potter Exhibit.
Well they really start ambitious don't they? Okay here we go.
1. I secretly (or maybe not secretly) have been loving Bruno Mars recently. I don't know what it is - but it's been Top 40 glory for me recently.
2. I love the sound of laundry tumbling. I find it very comforting.
3. Matt and I's first purchase as a couple was a record player. I am still learning how to make it work properly but I really love it.
4. I love the "outside comes inside" motif in decor. Trees, leaves, forest being represented in furniture and prints. Amazing.
5. I love the sound a spoon makes when it hits the side of a teacup. Sometimes I give an extra stir to hear it one more time.
6. Matt and I have a cross-stitch picture by our front door that says "God Bless Our Home and Empire". Lindsay found it while cleaning out my Grandma's apartment and figured it should be bequeathed to us.
7. I read Harry Potter two years ago, and I was captivated. I am so, so sad that it all ends this year.
8. I really like M&M's but I think Smarties are over-rated.
9. I have a deep unexplainable love for Britain, and I'm not British.
10. In the past two years, I have switched my base colors from being brown/neutrals to black/grey. I feel good about it.
11. Green is my favourite color.
12. I love warm orange, brown tones in light. I hate bright white light.
13. I was tomboy when I was growing up. To this day when people buy me things like clutches, nail polish and makeup I am so thankful because I never think to buy it for myself but I love it.
14. I always mess up "complicating" and "complicated". I don't know why.
15. I am pretty obsessed with having straight hair. The straightener is both a delightful invention and a vice to me.