Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Gleek True Confessions....


Now I don't know if you watch Glee. I sure do.

It's probably the only show that makes me think having cable is worth it. From the moment they sang "Don't Stop Believing" last year, I knew. I was going to be hooked on this show. It just brings me so much joy.

What I have loved is watching the slow revolution. At first people are like "a musical TV show about singing high school students, that sounds kind of lame". And yes, I suppose it kind of does. And then slowly, people keep falling and admitting to me that they love it too. I remember when the same thing happened with Lois & Clark in high school.

So here are my "Gleek" true confessions:

1. I listen to the songs constantly. I own almost all of them. I have about 65+ songs in my itunes library. Not joking.

2. This week I bought People "Glee special edition" and I have read it cover to cover for factoids.

3. I wish that the Glee tour would have come here, because I would have paid to see those guys sing.

4. Thanks to my excellent Novacom co-workers, I now own season one, and have spend a considerable time watching DVD extras like "Glee Jukebox" and "Glee Karaoke".

5. Today I researched Kurt mini-me double in the last episode, because it was bugging me so much. Was it killing you too? Check out my results.

So there they are - what are your Glee true confessions?

2 comments:

Christy Childers said...

i love that you just made that lois & clark comparison. nice.

theRachel said...

I wish I could be on board. I watched "season 1" - ? You know, the first 6 or 8 episodes that they put out? Loved it...and then just stopped caring in the spring when part 2 of season 1 or season 2 or whatever they called it came out.

Do you know you can watch the full episodes on Global.ca? You can cancel the cable...