Now I don't know if you watch Glee. I sure do.
It's probably the only show that makes me think having cable is worth it. From the moment they sang "Don't Stop Believing" last year, I knew. I was going to be hooked on this show. It just brings me so much joy.
What I have loved is watching the slow revolution. At first people are like "a musical TV show about singing high school students, that sounds kind of lame". And yes, I suppose it kind of does. And then slowly, people keep falling and admitting to me that they love it too. I remember when the same thing happened with Lois & Clark in high school.
So here are my "Gleek" true confessions:
1. I listen to the songs constantly. I own almost all of them. I have about 65+ songs in my itunes library. Not joking.
2. This week I bought People "Glee special edition" and I have read it cover to cover for factoids.
3. I wish that the Glee tour would have come here, because I would have paid to see those guys sing.
4. Thanks to my excellent Novacom co-workers, I now own season one, and have spend a considerable time watching DVD extras like "Glee Jukebox" and "Glee Karaoke".
5. Today I researched Kurt mini-me double in the last episode, because it was bugging me so much. Was it killing you too? Check out my results.
So there they are - what are your Glee true confessions?