Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Failure to Photograph....

So I just looked at my last post and realized that I have not blogged for an entire week. The thing is, I really do have legitimate reasons. Wow, its like I am tied to this blog or something. Anyway, this past week a lot of stuff went down:

....Bard on the Beach....
I think I might have already beaten that one to death.

....Aimee Fagent Visit....
Yes you heard me right. My dear friend from California was "up north" and I had a wonderful Wednesday visit with her. I don't know what it is, but every time I see Capernwray people the world just seems better, more livable. We had a very British day including afternoon tea, a bookstore, a sea side walk, a telephone booth and a fish and chips pub dinner. Just perfect.

.....Wedding Festivities....
Starting Thursday onwards, I had the wonderful pleasure of being in Joanna Epp’s wedding party. Her other two bridesmaids were her bible school girls which was just awesome. I got to join in all their jokes and fun all weekend. We laughed a lot and enjoyed ourselves. Just like everything else with Jo, it felt simple, relaxed and comfortable. The wedding was in a garden, we had bright pink bridesmaid dresses, and they served latte’s. So once again, pretty much perfect.
........
Probably the only sad thing about all of these things is that my photos were taken on a disposable camera, and I am not technologically savvy enough to figure out how to scan them onto my computer. You’re thinking “disposables suck” and you are right, they sure do, but mine was Black and White. Did you even know that existed? I didn’t and neither did the cashier at Hagen’s. He was pretty excited. Point of the story – pictures are on their way. Do not worry…because I am sure you were very worried.

8 comments:

Ben S. said...

i was indeed worried. thank goodness there are pictures coming. no seriously.

Ben S. said...

i was indeed worried. thank goodness there are pictures coming. no seriously.

Ben S. said...

hey! i didn't post that twice!

Spiro said...

i was indeed worried. thank goodness there are pictures coming. no seriously.

Spiro said...

i was indeed worried. thank goodness there are pictures coming. no seriously.

Spiro said...

four times sucka!

Kiki said...

you know when you get film developed you can ask them to put it onto a cd.

Sharelle said...

yes, yes you are right dear tegs - but it is 99 cents per pic. Thats just crazy. Especially if you dont like all the pics.