Monday, June 05, 2006

And now for something completely different...


Tonight while I was "preparing" my dinner, I had a such a "Drewlo" moment.

Shaking the ol' salad container, salad dressing, and contents inside, when bam! Lid is off, and there is salad literally everywhere. I was mad for the first two minutes of clean up, and then I just had to laugh. I am such a Drewlo. It was basically the best day of Snap's life.

So you're thinking, blogworthy? I think its obvious. Heck yes. Never call me an elitist again.

Also - this picture to your left, was found on The Condiment Museum website. Ya, I know....

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ah Snap. I love that dog.

Bec Shulba said...

now THIS is my kind of blogging. you're awesome. i knew you did stuff other than read poetry all day. haha. ;)

katers said...

It's good people such as yourself Drewlo, that were put on this earth to enlighten the rest of us.... enlighten us about the existence of establishments such as The Condiment Museum! You... you are rad! (Go ahead and have a hay-day with my grammer teach!)
-kdawg