Monday, June 16, 2008

.monday.




Cold, cold water
Bring me round
Now my feet won't touch the ground
Cold, cold water
What ya say?
It's such…
It's such a perfect day
- Coldplay
"Strawberry Swing"


I am not going to lie. Having Monday off is a little weird, but it's also kind of awesome. So, on what was supposed to be a productive homework day, I took a little break and went down to WR beach with Stef. It was pretty much impossible not to, with the weather so perfect.

Then I came home, and listened to the new Coldplay album "Viva La Vida" which by the way is unreal. Go take a listen. I think they've taken it to a good place.

One thing is for sure. I won't be singing this happy tune in July when everything is due. Then you can all go to the beach, and laugh at me. Deal?


2 comments:

Ben S. said...

weird - as i was reading this post, tim called down the hall to me, "i got the new coldplay cd!". and here you are telling me about it. thanks.

Spiro said...

glad to hear that you like it... i haven't heard anyone's reviews yet, and i was hoping it would be good.