Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sun, Waffles & Kiki....



Para Kiki:
Ayer, antes de mi examen final pasado, Me senté en el sol con Kiki. Comimos las galletas para la cena, y estudiado. Era hermoso. Kiki es un buen amigo. A veces, La universidad Trinidad es perfecta.

For the rest:
Yesterday, I went to TWU early to study for exams. Who do I see on the lawn, but my wonderful resident friend Kiki Tegs. We sit, and study. Then, she offers some good ol' toaster waffles for dinner. Nothing quite like University I tell you. It was honestly the perfect end to a great semester. I wrote my last final, and that was it. All the education students went for coffee (even though I had suggested Margaritas...classic). And now I am done! Well not really, I start a retreat course in 5 days. But one semester anyway! Hurrah!

4 comments:

the tapered pant said...

kid. 3 books to go. Myyyy thoughts are with you. Take care. LOVED the chat. you're great. see you soon. only not tooo soon...shiza. i still haven't broke the news.

Kathryn Dechant said...

I have one more exam. We so need to talk. Some life changing decisions have been made this week. I'm glad you and Joanna got to chat. Love her!

Ben S. said...

margaritas? on the trinity code of ethics? tsk tsk. haha.

Sharelle said...

last exam, aka no longer on the TWU code of ethics, the whole point...but noooo margaritas are bad apparently:)